**SEEKING CANDIDATES IN ATLANTA, GA ONLY** Work at home opportunity
Executive Assistant to the CFO of BELAY - Full-time (40 hrs), non-exempt
BELAY is a growing and vibrant, Atlanta, GA based company that offers virtual staffing solutions in areas of executive assistants, bookkeeping and web services. We are a fast-paced team of high performers that work extremely hard, but also know how to have a great time. Culture is a top priority and our values are lived out daily. Enjoy a recap of our latest company-wide Summit to get a sneak peak into our award winning culture. Position requirements are listed below.
The focus of this role is to assist the CFO in wide-ranging day-to-day tasks and planning both in professional and private matters. The ideal candidate for this role must be poised, professional, detail-oriented, proactive and confident in their decision-making and problem-solving skills. Candidates need to not only be comfortable with technology, but also fully embrace it as the platform on which we run our company. In serving as an extension of the CFO, the EA needs to have excellent written and verbal communication skills and regular business hours availability. **Experience supporting C-level executive(s) strongly recommended.**
He/She will serve as a member of the Corporate Team, including monthly calls and meetings (virtual and on-site), and serve as an example of the company’s mission: BELAY exists to glorify God by providing solutions that equip our clients with the confidence to climb higher.
Represent BELAY in a positive and professional manner
- Exemplify our Core Values and Mission Statement to live out BELAY’s culture each day.
- Be a good steward of our Vision: “Our vision is to help you achieve your vision”.
- Collaborate with and help teammates while maintaining a positive and professional attitude; fostering teamwork.
- Maintain BELAY's and the CFO's confidentiality.
- Explore new opportunities that add value to BELAY, as directed.
CFO Executive Support
- Serve as liaison between CFO and BELAY clients, prospects, team members, partners and other individuals.
- Control and maintain CFO's calendar which includes scheduling meetings, calls, and appointments, while focusing on CFO's preferences and suggested time limits.
- Executive travel coordination (business and personal) including air and ground transportation, hotel and meal reservations, as well as reminders and call ahead confirmations.
- Manage inbox and draft internal and external communications on behalf of the CFO, while maintaining privacy and confidentiality.
- Own the social media management for the CFO's LinkedIn and Twitter accounts. This includes weekly posts, research, writing and networking.
- Assist with meeting preparation and planning, which may include meeting space, catering, transportation, etc. for the HR and Finance teams.
- Create, record and distribute HR and Finance team meeting notes, materials, and info as directed.
- File weekly expense reports and track reimbursement status, as well as vehicle mileage and maintenance.
- Augment communication to LegalShield and our corporate attorneys. Provide support regarding contracts, research legal matters and update BELAY contract templates.
- Serve as eyes and ears for executive and escalate issues as appropriate.
- Anticipate business needs and work with the CFO to complete/delegate tasks. Provide CFO with weekly tasks status and perform any requested professional and/or personal ad hoc projects as delegated.
Human Resources & Finance Tasks
- Complete weekly expense reports for CFO and direct reports.
- Provide ad hoc administrative support to the Director of Finance and Director of HR.
- Assist in the planning and execution of internal corporate events.
- Manage company reservations.
- Senior leader support experience - C Suite a plus
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Strong communication skills and ability to interact with internal and external partners
- Work well under pressure in a rapidly changing environment.
- Fantastic organizational skills and great follow through on tasks
- BA / BS degree or equivalent work experience
This role is a full-time, W-2 role with our company. Expect to work hard & play hard. Expect to have fun while being on the front-end of a growing, vibrant company.