**SEEKING CANDIDATES IN ATLANTA, GA & CHARLOTTE, NC ONLY** Work at home opportunity
Executive Assistant to the COO of BELAY - Full-time (40 hrs), non-exempt
BELAY is a growing and vibrant, Atlanta, GA based company that offers virtual staffing solutions in areas of executive assistants, bookkeeping and web services. We are a fast-paced team of high performers that work extremely hard, but also know how to have a great time. Culture is a top priority and our values are lived out daily. Enjoy a recap of our latest company-wide Summit to get a sneak peak into our award winning culture. Position requirements are listed below.
The focus of this role is to assist the COO in wide-ranging day-to-day tasks, project management, and planning both professionally and personally. The ideal candidate for this role must be poised, professional, detail-oriented, proactive and confident in their decision-making and problem-solving skills. Candidates need to not only be comfortable with technology, but also fully embrace it as the platform on which we run our company. In serving as an extension of the COO, the EA needs to have excellent written and verbal communication skills and regular business hours availability. **Experience supporting C-level executive(s) strongly recommended.**
He/She will serve as a member of the Corporate Team, including monthly calls and meetings (virtual and on-site), and serve as an example of the company’s mission: BELAY exists to glorify God by providing solutions that equip our clients with the confidence to climb higher.
Represent BELAY in a positive and professional manner
- Exemplify our Core Values and Mission Statement to live out BELAY’s culture each day.
- Be a good steward of our Vision: “Our vision is to help you achieve your vision”.
- Collaborate with and help teammates while maintaining a positive and professional attitude; fostering teamwork.
COO Executive Support
- Manage complex calendar and appointment setting including vetting, prioritizing and providing recommendations for both professional and personal priorities, while protecting the COO's time and keeping ideal calendar and COO preferences at play.
Ensure all details are accounted for on calendar in advance, such as appropriate time zone, addresses, contact information, notes and agendas.
Ensure appropriate amount of preparation time between each meeting and prior to events, and that all meetings are confirmed.
- Executive travel coordination including air and ground transportation, hotel and meal reservations, as well as reminders and call ahead confirmations. Ability to occasionally travel between Atlanta and Charlotte is necessary.
- Manage inbox and draft internal and external communications on behalf of the COO, while maintaining privacy and confidentiality.
- Support social media management for executive including LinkedIn, Instagram, and other channels as requested. Plan and interact on behalf of COO.
- Coordinate task management, research, professional development, meeting preparations, team gifting and notes on behalf of COO.
- File weekly expense reports and track reimbursement status, as well as vehicle mileage and maintenance
- Serve as eyes and ears for executive and escalate issues as appropriate.
Operations Team Support
- Serve as the leadership team administrative representative. This includes attending leadership team meetings and events, organizing and ordering supplies for special events, coordinating team communications and agendas and assisting the team to stay on course, as needed.
- Partner with Program Management and manage assigned internal and external projects as necessary. Assist with the logistics of projects utilizing Asana (project management tool), ensuring all organizational initiatives are moving forward.
- Partner with IT Management for support, back up and implementations as requested.
- Assist other BELAY departments as needed for the business.
- Gatekeeper of the BELAY swag inventory, ordering and content control. Oversee the BELAY storage unit as the main contact and key holder.
- Minimum 8 years of senior leader support experience- C Suite a plus
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Strong communication skills and ability to interact with internal and external partners
- Work well under pressure in a rapidly changing environment.
- Fantastic organizational skills and great follow through on tasks
- BA / BS degree or equivalent work experience
This role is a full-time, W-2 role with our company. Expect to work hard & play hard. Expect to have fun while being on the front-end of a growing, vibrant company.